Work in the building trade? Then you’ll already know about this. But, essentially, the CIS is a clever way for HMRC to tax subcontractors (up-front) via contractors.
CIS as a subcontractor
Contractors have been deducting 20% tax from your wages and now its time for you to file your tax return but you’re too busy to deal with complicated tax return forms. We will:
- Compile and submit your tax return for you
- Help you claim back any taxes that may be owing to you
CIS as a contractor
You are employing subcontractors and need to manage all their tax deductions and submit all this CIS information to HMRC on a monthly basis. Let Lanop take this burden from your and you can:
- Benefit from total administrative support, including invoices, CIS vouchers and timely HMRC submissions
- Stop worrying about CIS deductions
- Be able to contact us any time
- Avoid excessive fees and late filing penalties
Clients Case Studies
Learn about the experiences that just a handful of our clients have had in working with us, and how we might be able to work with you.